Use our specially created guides to help you to determine your perfect size for our jewellery. You can always exchange your items for a different size if what you ordered doesn't fit, provided they are in their original state.
If you are unsure of your ring size, use the guide below to find out your measurements.
- For an accurate size reading, measure when your fingers are at room temperature.
- When your measurements are in the middle of two sizes, always go with the larger one so it is not too tight on the finger.
- Don't use stretchable string/cords, as it may result in getting a wrong measurement.
To find out the size of your finger's circumference:
1. Wrap a strip of paper or a piece of string around the finger you want to wear the ring on.
2. Measure the paper or string against a ruler to find out the circumference of your finger in millimeters (mm).
To find out the diameter of your finger:
Use the circumference number (from above measurement) and divide it by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
Use the diameter of your finger to find out which size suits you best:
- 16mm internal diameter, US size 5.5 = AUS size: K 1/2
- 16.5mm internal diameter, US size 6 = AUS size: M
- 17mm internal diameter, US size 6.5 = AUS size: N
- 17.5mm internal diameter, US size 7 = AUS size: P
- 18mm internal diameter, US size 8 = AUS size: Q
- 19mm internal diameter, US size 9 = AUS size: S
To find out whether one of our bracelets fit you, use a tape measure or a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist, then measure the length of the piece of string with a ruler.
TIP: Remember to measure slightly loose on the wrist so the bracelet doesn't sit too tight on your wrist.
Necklace length measurements:
This guide will give you an indication of how long the necklace is on you.
- Collar: 30.5 CM to 33.0 CM, around throat area
- Choker: 35.6 CM to 40.6 CM, slightly below collar bone.
- Princess: 43.2 CM to 48.3 CM, few inches below collar bone (This is the standard size for our necklaces).
- Matinee: 50.8 CM to 61.0 CM, hits at the breastbone.
- Opera: 76.2 CM, hits below the bustline
Even jewellery made with the best materials can tarnish over time due to wear and tear.
Here we've compiled a few neat tips on how you can take care of your jewellery so that it retains its shine and sparkle, for longer.
1. Every so often, you should clean your jewellery pieces to bring back the shine. Wipe and wash away any dirt and grease built up, using warm water with a little bit of soap and a soft brush. After washing carefully, rinse the soap off with cold water. Alternatively you can use a special jewellery cleaning machine. Dry the pieces carefully by using a cotton or linen cloth after cleaning. Your jewellery will look sparkling new again.
2. Avoid spraying perfume, hair spray, lotion or skin moisturisers on your jewellery. Many of these solutions contain chemicals which may harm and tarnish your jewellery.
3. Don't wear your jewellery when you are having a shower, bath, going swimming or to the hot springs.
4. Some jewellery can become scratched when they knock into each other, often while in storage. To avoid scratching and damaging your favourite jewellery, it's highly recommended to keep them in separate jewellery bags, or put them into a jewellery storage box.
5. Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight, as they can become tarnished by the harsh sun and fade.
6. Avoid wearing your jewellery when you're doing physical work such as housekeeping, exercise or gardening, it might accidentally get damaged and become dirty easily.
If you are a first time customer, we hope you can give us your trust in our website to experience our excellent customer service from pre-order to
For our VIP regulars, we hope you can continue to spread your love for us by telling your friends and family about our website, so we can bring
happiness to more people around the world!
Our goal is to promote viral happiness from our website by:
- Offering free shipping worldwide.
- Delivering orders promptly with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the order.
- Making our prices affordable so shopping is guilt-free and can spoil yourselves and loved ones more often.
- Having a friendly customer service team who replies to emails within 24-48 hours as we understand everyone's time is precious.
- Sourcing all over the world for the best and innovative products so we can style you up looking your best for all occasions.
- Updating new arrivals frequently on our website so you will never be bored of shopping with us.
- Our website uses secure and risk-free Paypal transactions.
- Generous loyalty reward points system so you can quickly collect enough points to redeem items.
Contact us if you have any questions.